- Product Code: LMG102
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £86.50
An easy-to-use, low-cost software for downloading, viewing and reporting digital tachograph data.
Designed to assist transport operators in meeting the essential requirements of digital tachograph legislation. The EasyTac software only package is ideal for those with existing downloading hardware.
No on-going charges.
Unlimited drivers and vehicles.
Free updates and support
Please note that this software will need a USB card reader to activate the licence key that accompanies the software, once activated and installed on your PC you should be able to use combined devices for downloading and uploading the digital data.
- Easy to use and install with a simple user interface
- View and print both driver and vehicle activity reports
- Automatic visual reminders for when to download
- Create familiar analogue-style tachograph timelines
- Manage and forward your stored data via email
- Highlights overspeeds, events and faults
- Back-up and export your data
- Supports an unlimited number of drivers and vehicles
- Free upgrades and support
- Windows PCs running Windows 2000, XP or Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10
- All makes of digital tachographs used within Europe
How does EasyTac work?
Simply insert your drivers’ card into the reader and click ‘Download Card’. Data is then read and stored in tamper-proof files that conform to the UK and European standards as required by DVSA. These data files can be saved on the PC itself or to your network.
Once your data is downloaded, you can view and print flexible reports of the downloaded data, including detailed activities and daily summaries. Vehicle unit (VU) data can also be downloaded from appropriate download devices.
EasyTac Software Only (you will need to provide a driver card reader and vehicle download device)
NB. This software does NOT analyse data against drivers' hours or working time directive regulations. To analyse data, you will need to have a Tachograph analysis contract and additional software and hardware. For more information on Tachograph analysis please visit www.lloydmorgangroup.co.uk
Please also note that once EasyTac software is licensed on a per-PC basis. In the event of theft or PC failure please contact us on 01543 897505.
This software is non-refundable once open unless faulty.